Content :

Monday 17 October 2016

Fifth Harmony's 7/27 Tour ~ 10/10/16

So last week me and my sister went to see Fifth Harmony and their 7/27 tour at the O2 Arena, somewhere where any readers of my blog will know i love. The concert was incredible so obviously i had to do a review on it whilst showing you some of my photography from the concert.

As soon as it was lunchtime at my school, i immediately left, got changed and hopped on the train to London as i couldn't wait to get to the concert in one of my favourite places. We got to the O2 Arena at approximately 3pm which meant we had lots of time to chill, eat and take photos before the doors to the concert opened at 6:30pm. I saw this as a great opportunity to just take it all in, without my camera for once whilst also grabbing some merchandise for the tour.

Once it was 6:30 me and my sister were through those doors and into the venue where we was lucky enough to get some of the best seats in the entire arena! Next, there were the support acts and although none of them were particularly amazing, i wouldn't say they were terrible; i guess they're just not my type of music. Finally though, after what seemed like hours of tedious waiting, Fifth Harmony bursted onto the stage with enthusiasm and the drive to perform!

As soon as the five girls came onstage, their voices were all phenomenal, showing immense girl-power to their song "That's My Girl". Some people may think that they are not good singers and having seen them live, i completely disagree as their vocals are insane! In particular, i thought Normani's (pictured to your right) vocals were incredible as they were controlled really well which is extremely hard to do when you are always dancing like these girls.

As i was so close at the concert, i saw it as a great opportunity to experiment with my camera and its several different settings; in my opinion, i got some amazing and unique photos, including the one to your right! All i really did was decrease the shutter-speed settings on the camera and i think the results were great. It just shows that a photo does not always need to be in focus to be a great one. I personally think that the more unique a photo is, the better it is!

Although i loved all of the songs Fifth Harmony sang, if i had to choose one it would have to be the song "We Know" which was featured in my most recent post. The reason i loved it was because it really showed off both the five girls' great individual voices and also their unbelievable harmonies, which makes me start to understand why they have that name. The song is also really calming but makes me want to sing-along at the same time which are two things i love in a song.

Overall, the concert was amazing and i would happily see Fifth Harmony again when they next come to the UK. Their voices were amazing and much better than i expected and just loved the whole experience. If you are looking for a concert to go to and Fifth Harmony are in your area, i would strongly recommend you go and see them!


No comments:

Post a Comment