Content :

Tuesday 30 August 2016

Beyonce's Formation World Tour ~ 02/07/16

For the first ever batch of photos being released onto this blog, i thought i would do the photos from one of the best nights of my life, the day when i saw my idol live, Beyonce. 

I have always looked up to Beyonce and her work ethic, she never stops! She's a singer, dancer, actor, entrepreneur to name a few and she still continues to succeed, reaching greater heights then ever before. Saturday the 2nd of july was, and still currently is, the best moment of my life, so i thought i would share it with you.

Firstly, the venue...
Wembley Stadium is one of the most iconic venues of all time and it is my favourite as well. I think that the atmosphere is incredible whatever you are seeing there and with shops and restaurants nearby, theres not really much you can't do. Here is one of my photos of the incredible attraction,


Next, the build up...
As soon as i got through those gates and got as close as i could, i couldn't wait for Beyonce to come on stage but of course, there was a wait for the international superstar. As the support act (DJ Magnum) came on, i enjoyed his set but all i really wanted was Beyonce to burst on that stage, the act suddenly got better when Tinie Tempah and Zara Larsson came on with him to perform under the famous arches. You can't deny that Tinie Tempah can rap and Zara Larsson has a brilliant voice so it was a nice surprise at the stadium. I did manage to snap some photos of the acts and here is one that in my opinion is the best, a solo photo of Tinie Tempah himself...




Finally, Beyonce!
As Beyonce bursted out onto that stage, i felt as if i was in my element! Singing a variety of songs from her latest (and stunning) album Lemonade and a range of her old songs, she pleased every one of her fans at the event. She had masses of backup dancers to accompany her unbelievable voice and she really brought her a-game. As she came on with her anthem that is Formation, you felt a sudden hit of girl power (even if you wasn't of the female gender). I honestly cannot recommend anyone more than Beyonce as i can guarantee you a good time.

In particular, my favourite songs of hers were Halo, a song that is guaranteed to get people singing along, Daddy Lessons, one of her newer songs that always makes me want to dance. If i had to choose one though, it would have to be Love On Top as she sang it acapella throughout and even got the crowd involved letting them sing some of the utterly incredible song. To be honest, all of the songs she sang were out of this world and get me singing, dancing and even crying. In my eyes, Beyonce is the perfect superstar. Anyone reading this really needs to see her, i cannot stress it enough.

To your left and down below are the last of my favourite photos of Queen Bey, not forgetting the ones above. It was an outstanding night and Beyonce put on the show of her life, even crying because she was so emotional about selling not one, but two nights at Wembley. I honestly do hope to see her again when she announces another show in London (hopefully soon) and i thoroughly recommend you do as it is a night you will never forget.


I hope you enjoyed my batch of photos and little review for you guys, expect more of these in the future of past and upcoming events. Exciting things are coming guys!


No comments:

Post a Comment