Content :

Monday 14 November 2016

Upcoming Adventures

In todays post i thought i would do something fairly different and inform you all on some upcoming adventures in my life. These are all things that i am either excited or nervous for but i hope you enjoy them all.

Firstly, in February next year, i am going on an adventure to Disneyland Paris with my mum. I am over the moon that i am going as it has been a childhood dream of mine. I just love how theres such an element of fantasy and surprise in the two parks. I am also a huge thrill-seeker and the park has an immense amount of rides to attract me. I cannot wait to take photos as well as the atmosphere is incredible and like no there place (an exciting blogpost is to come as well, only a couple of months).

Next we have something that i am both excited and nervous for! Just like Disneyland, in February next year, i am performing in "The Magic Of The Musicals" in my school. The production is based around the evolution of musicals through time and features performances from musicals such as Les Miserable and Bugsy Malone. As well as performing in many group performances, i have managed to get two solos in the production. Firstly, i have a short solo in the song "Alexander Hamilton" from the musical "Hamilton". Out of the two, this is probably the one i am most nervous about as my verse transitions from singing to rapping which is a little out of my comfort zone. Secondly, i am singing the song "I Want It All" by Queen from the musical "We Will Rock You". I am feeling much more comfortable about this song as it suits my voice a lot more, although i am over the moon that i have the chance to do two solos in the production. I am currently doing rehearsals after school and even though I'm a little nervous (I've never done anything line this before), the excitement overrules that.

Penultimately we have something that will pretty much decide my future which obviously means i am very nervous about it. In about eighteen months i will be doing my GCSE's and i am quite unsettled about it. I feel fairly confident in subjects that (i think) I'm best at like Maths and Music but i am quite nervous about subjects like English and Italian as i find it a lot harder to revise! I actually recently switched from History to Geography as it was too hard and way too much writing for me; i feel like it was a good decision though as i think overall i am better at Geography as it is more academic and practical, something that i am better at. If i ever miss anymore blogposts in the future, the reason will most probably be regarding this as my education is most important to me. If you have any revision hints or tips, please fill me in via the comments below...

Lastly, we have my favourite and the excuse for what all of my money is spent on, concerts! I have a whopping seven concerts coming up and i cannot wait to attend them and report about it on here! My first upcoming concert is Jess Glynne which i am super excited for as it is only in two weeks. A week after that i have the Jingle Bell Ball which you know i love as i wrote a blogpost about last year's bash not so long ago. At this years event theres people such as Years & Years, James Arthur, Martin Garrix and my personal favourite, Shawn Mendes! After that my next concerts are not until march where it just so happens that i have two in the space of a week. The first is Us The Duo which are an amazing duo who do covers on YouTube all the time (you should check them out) and then afterwards i am going to the X Factor Live Tour which i have been to for nine years straight! Then in June i have Shawn Mendes which i know will be incredible. Later that month, although i don't particularly like him, i am seeing Robbie Williams with my mum at the London Stadium. It is one of the first concerts at the stadium so it will be a fun and new experience. Finally, last but not least i have my fave four girls Little Mix with their "Glory Days Tour" which i cannot wait for as what I've heard of their album so far is amazing!

So i hoped you enjoyed this post regarding what exciting events i have coming up. These are all gonna be amazing and they should probably all be reported on my blog. Once i have a few more things to do, expect more like this as it was a fun post to write.

No comments:

Post a Comment