Content :

Friday 17 February 2017

7 Songs You Should Listen To Pt.13

Hello and welcome to another post on this blog of mine. Today I will be showing you seven more great songs that you should listen to but before I proceed, I must apologise for the absence of the last two blogposts. I recently went on an amazing holiday to Disneyland Paris (which next week's post will be about) for four nights, hence why there were no blogposts on Friday and Monday. Anyways, lets start with the post...

DJ Khaled Feat. Beyonce & Jay Z - Shining
First of all I thought I just had to mention Beyonce's most recent release which I clearly love.The main reason why I love it is because it is extremely catchy and I cannot stop singing along to it. I am also a fan of the track because it is quite different to Queen Bey's usual material, taking a more hiphop approach. You should definitely listen to this song though as I reckon you will be surprised and certainly in a good way!

Anderson .Paak - Come Down
Anderson .Paak was an artist that I featured on this series not so long ago and I am still thoroughly in love with him. "Come Down" is such an empowering song that is bound to get you dancing along with all the aggression contained within its lyrics. I honestly cannot wait to see him live when he supports Bruno Mars in April and I think all of you should too if you ever get the chance. This song is a great one though so please listen down below...


KAYTRANADA & Craig David - Got It Good
I was a fan of this song (and the album containing it) ever since it came out but recently I have started to fall in love with it! All of KAYTRANADA's music is just so relaxing and tranquil and when that is accompanied by the soothing vocals of my guilty pleasure Craig David, an incredible and calming song is born. Please listen to this track even if it may get stuck in your head all day as it is unbelievably catchy; I sadly cannot attach it to this post though.



JP Cooper - Birthday
This next song is potentially my favourite song of this entire year so far! The reason for that is because JP Cooper's voice is incredible, hitting some lovely high notes alongside some great low ones. The song is also fairly linked to the Motown era which I guess is only going to make me love it more. Also, I must say that the whole of the "Fifty Shades Darker" is phenomenal and definetly worth a listen.
 

Adele - Water Under The Bridge
The next song in this post is by someone who you all know and love but I am not sure whether you will know this song. The track is from Adele's latest album "25" (which I love) and I am a big fan of this song as it differs from the 'typical' ballads you expect from the singer. With amazing vocals and a chorus that will make you want to sing/dance along, this is a song I think everyone reading this post should go and listen to!
 

Izzy Bizu - Talking To You
Izzy Bizu is an artist who you have never heard of but she is quite successful considering she is only 22 years old! She won BBC's Introducing award back in 2016, she has supported Sam Smith and Rudimental on their tours and she was even nominated for the prestigious Brits Critics Choice award back in 2015. Anyways, this song is one that will have you singing along with its hybrid of Pop and Jazz. Izzy Bizu's voice also sounds rather similar to Amy Winehouse in this song which is quite unbelievable! You need to check this out...

Kehlani - Undercover
Last but not least we have yet another Kehlani song! It seems like she has been in every one of these posts but it is simply because I love her material so much. If you read my recent review on her "SweetSexySavage" album, you will know that it shows a range of Kehlani's vocals which I feel really compliment the song. I also love how the song is partly acoustic, making it diverse when it is compared to others. Kehlani is an artist that needs some more recognition!
So I hope you enjoyed another "7 Songs You Should Listen To" post. Get ready for my next post on Disneyland as it is going to be a great one!

No comments:

Post a Comment