Content :

Monday 26 September 2016

My Favourite Photos Ever

So today i thought i would share with you some of my favourite photos i have ever taken. Some of these are from concerts and some are just from when I've been out and about and saw something that caught my eye. I am quite proud of these photos and they will probably go into a future portfolio of mine so it would be great if you gave them some feedback.


To be honest, there are several photos that i could've put of Beyonce in this post but i denied to choose just this one as it is my favourite. The reason for that is it feels very moody and it is simply Beyonce, isolated in the red background. I was also in a very happy place whilst taking this photo.



When i went to Amsterdam on a school trip not so long ago, i saw it as a great time to take photos and this was definitely my favourite of the bunch that i took whilst i was out in Holland. I like it because it shows how beautiful and iconic the city is even when it has quite dull weather. Also, i took this whilst i was on a river cruise which i would recommend for anyone thinking of going to Amsterdam in the future as you can get some brilliant photos.



Even though i am not a massive fan of Tinie Tempah himself, i love this photo as it shows the rapper simply loving his job and what he is doing. This photo is from my Beyonce concert where he was the support act and it proves that sometimes the best photos don't have to come from the bigger acts and you should always just have a gamble and take a picture of whatever captures your eye!



Like the Tinie Tempah photo showed before this, i love this picture as when you see it, you can tell that Ariana Grande is loving her job and what she does. I also love this photo as it is Ariana's signature pose that i always see during her performances. Also, that day when i saw Ariana was probably one of the best days of my life so it makes me think of happy memories every time i see it.



The reason why i love this photo is because it is bold and simplistic with a very strong message which people should really follow. If i am right, the picture was actually taken at Sky Backstage at The O2 Arena before a concert in a little room which shows that you don't always need something/someone popular or massive to take a great photo; sometimes you need to change to a different perspective.



This picture is one of the most recent pictures i have taken and it was taken at the beginning of this month in Hyde Park which i actually did a little review on. It was taken whilst i was experimenting with the different settings on my camera and i am extremely happy with the result. I think the photo itself is quite simplistic but it gets a little bit more complex when you look at those two boys walking along, wondering whats going on in their minds.



Last but certainly not least is my favourite photo i have ever taken, surprisingly of Justin Bieber! Even though i am not a massive Bieber fan, i just love the angle i caught the Canadian at with the light at a perfect 30 degree angle on Justin. I am actually very lucky that i had the seats that i had as if i didn't, i wouldn't be able to get anywhere near as beautiful of a shot as i did. Although i have already said it loads in this post, i do also think it shows Justin Bieber simply loving what he's doing. 



So i hoped you enjoyed having a look at what i think my best photos of mine are. I hope to take a lot more in the future that are hopefully better. Photography is what i love to do and wish to do as a future career so all the little stepping stones like these pictures do help me on my way to that dream. 

No comments:

Post a Comment