Content :

Monday 30 January 2017

Artist Showcase : Avery Wilson

Hello and welcome to another "Artist Showcase" post on this blog. Before I start though, I would just like to apologise for not uploading last Friday because I was incredibly ill (and I'm still a bit 'under the weather' today). Anyways, today's post is based on an artist with a truly unbelievable voice whom I actually got to speak to in a livestream not so long ago; his name is Avery Wilson.


Avery Wilson (born July 18th 1995) is an American singer-songwriter who rose to fame five years ago when he appeared on The Voice. Since then, he started uploading videos onto the internet via several media platforms including Vine and Facebook. Alongside this, the singer has released a small number of singles with a highly-anticipated album in the making.

The reason why I love Avery Wilson so much is because I think he honestly has one of the best voices around these days. The 21-year-old has a falsetto which seems unachievable to some and his transition from his normal voice to it is so smooth that it could make anyone jealous. He also manages to get so much emotion out through his lyrics which you can really sense when listening to his single "If I Have To" which is so touching and pleasing to the the ears, listen to it below...


What made be fall in love with Avery Wilson was his covers and how he had the power to completely make the song his own! With his unbelievable voice he can make any song great but trust me, his covers are in a completely different league in comparison to many others. Throughout his time on Vine, he managed to amass quite a lot of incredible six second covers which you all need to listen to, hence why I am going to attach a compilation of him which I suggest you watch all of as yet again, his voice needs to be heard!

Although he has gained a fairly high following in the states, he is virtually unknown in the UK and he really need to be listened to as a voice like his cannot go to waste. I also got to speak to him in a livestream which was a surreal moment for me but he was so nice, meaning not only his voice is amazing, his personality is too so give Avery Wilson some love.

So I hope you enjoyed this Artist Showcase post telling you about yet another incredible artist, expect more of these very month as there are so many awesome artists out there that need to be discovered!

No comments:

Post a Comment